NBCC Recruitment 2022: The NBCC (India) Limited has invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Junior Engineer(Civil/Electrical)and others. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can check the details about eligibility and salary on the official website .
- The online application starts: March 15, 2022
- The online application ends: April 14, 2022
- JE Civil – 60 (UR-29, SC-09, ST-06, OBC (NCL)-08, EWS-08)
- JE Electrical – 20 (UR-09, SC-03, OBC (NCL)-06, EWS-02)
- DGM – 1 (ST)
NBCC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt.
recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- DY. General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL) (E-4)Backlog: Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
NBCC Recruitment 2022: Selection Procedure
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Written-test
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): Written-test
- DY. General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL) (E-4)Backlog: Personal Interview
NBCC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Rs 500
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): Rs 500
- DY. General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL) (E-4): Nil
How to Apply for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the NBCC Website and go to the ‘Career’ Section
- Then click on ‘Apply Now’ given against ‘RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL), JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) & DGM (ENGG.) (CIVIL) ON REGULAR BASIS – ADVT. NO. 06/2022’
- Click on ‘Register’
- Then ‘login’ and fill your application form
NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, is a Government of India Navratna Enterprise. With operations spreading across India & Overseas, the Company is organized into three market focused segments : PMC (Project Management Consultancy), EPC (Engineering Procurement & Construction) & RE (Real Estate).
The core competencies that span these segments are Smart Implementation of Projects, New Technology Adoption, Innovation & R&D.