The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced vacancies for 950 Assistant posts and will soon begin the registration process. Candidates will be appointed across the country in various offices of the Bank.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 registrations would begin from February 17, 2022. As per the notice released, the detailed notification will also be released on the same day, soon after which the application window would open. The last date to fill these applications will be March 8, 2022.
Candidates must check the important dates for this recruitment drive below. It must be noted that in case of any changes in them, it would be updated here once the detailed notification is released.
Important dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
starting date of online application and payment of fee: February 17, 2022.
Last date of online application: March 8, 2022.
RBI Assistant online examination date (tentatively): March 26-27, 2022.
Total assistance posts- 950
The selected candidate will get a basic pay of 36091/- (Per Month).
RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The desired education qualification for the candidates applying for the Assistant posts is a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Candidates applying for the post of Assistant must be between 20-28 years of age.
A candidate belonging to the ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized university or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India – rbi.org.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that would read, ‘Applications for 950 Assistant posts.’
- A new page would open where you have to register yourself by giving important details.
- Start filling out the application form and upload any important documents that have been asked for.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit.
- Your RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form will be submitted.
- Download and print a copy for future references.
Candidates must remember to pay the application fees for this recruitment. Without it, the registrations will not be considered complete. Keep a check here for more updates on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.