Reserve Bank of India will close down the application process for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 today, February 15, 2021. Candidates who still have not applied for the same can apply online through the official site of RBI on rbi.org.in. The application process was started on January 28, 2021.
This recruitment drive will fill up 322 Grade B posts in the organization. The exam pattern is computer-based and will be consisting of two phases. The phase 1 and phase 2 exams will be followed by an interview. To apply for the post, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Events and Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28/01/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||15/02/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||15/02/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||02/03/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||28/01/2021 to 15/02/2021|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
Candidates applying must have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent in class 10, class 12, and Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the post.
Selected Candidates for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021will be given a salary pay of Rs 35, 150 per month, and Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Family allowance, and Grade Allowance.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of RBI on rbi.org.in.
- Click on the opportunities link available on the home page.
- Press RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 online application form link available on the page.
- Enter the necessary details and login into the account.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of fees.
- Upload to scanned copy of the documents and click on submit.
- Your application will be submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.