Zomato IPO share allotment is likely to be finalised on Thursday, 22 July 2021. The online restaurant discovery and food delivery platform IPO, which was launched last week, saw strong demand from investors, subscribing 38.25 times on the final day. In the grey market on Monday, Zomato shares were quoting at a premium of Rs 19 over the issue price of Rs 74-76 per share. The shares were trading at Rs 95 apiece, implying a premium of 25 per cent over the IPO price, according to the people who deal in shares of unlisted companies. Zomato will make its stock market debut next week on Tuesday, 27 July 2021. The initiation of refunds or unblocking of funds from ASBA accounts will take place on 23 July 2021. While the equity shares will be credited to depository accounts on 26 July 2021.
Zomato IPO Details, Zomato IPO Listing Details, Zomato IPO Allotment Date, Zomato IPO Subscription
- Zomato IPO allotment date is likely to be on July 22, as per details provided by chittorgarh website.
- Zomato IPO initiation of refunds date is likely to be on July 23.
- Zomato IPO listing date is likely to be on July 27, the details on chittorgarh website says.
- Meanwhile, the credit of shares to demat account is on July 26, 2021.
- Zomato IPO has a face value of Rs 1 per equity share.
- Zomato IPO share price is Rs 72 to Rs 76 per equity share.
- Zomato IPO has a market lot of 195 shares. It has a minimum order quantity of 195 shares.
- Zomato IPO has an issue size of Rs 9,375 crore. The initial public offering comprises fresh issue of shares up to Rs 9,000 crore, and offer for sale (OFS) up to Rs 375 crore.
- Zomato IPO was subscribed 38.35 times. The initial public offering was subscribed 51.79 times in QIB category, 32.96 times in NII category, 7.45 times in RII category, 0.62 times in Employee section.
A bit about Zomato IPO
According to the prospectus, the Zomato IPO comprised a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 9,000 crore and an offer-for-sale (OFS) worth Rs 375 crore by existing investor Info Edge (India). The food delivery giants had said in its prospectus that the net proceeds from the fresh issue will be used by the company for funding organic and inorganic growth initiatives and general corporate purposes. Started in 2008, Zomato currently is available in 525 cities in India, and 23 countries abroad.