Every parent aspires to give the best possible education to their children. The education is rapidly changing from being limited to the classroom to the pockets of the people who want to learn more. Moreover, most parents, especially working professionals, often find it very difficult to spend quality time with their children to complement their learning in school. There were times when students had to rely on print material and notebooks, which was a complete mess. And then gradually shifted to using websites like Encyclopaedia, Wikipedia, etc., which were good, but then again, slow and confusing for kids. But today, with the rising popularity of mobile app development, we have some these mobile apps with gripping interfaces that allow your kids to learn with a few swipes and taps. In this article, you will learn about the best Online Educational apps. No matter what are your learning goals, there are apps for almost every subject, exam, or Interest.
Best Online Educational Apps:
- MERITNATION: The Meritnation app is one of the apps that help a student in his school-related doubts, questions, etc. The app gives lessons for students of class 6-12 of CBSE or ICSE board. This app helps the student to Ace in their exams. Meritnation provides with study material, complete homework help & exam prep with sample papers, revision notes, previous year papers & more. The app aims to address every academic need for CBSE and ICSE school students. Features: Free Homework Help & Clearing Doubts, NCERT Solutions for class 6 -12, making the homework easy, Ask and Answer feature for expert-certified solutions for all subjects: 16 lakh questions & 40 lakh free answers till now, Textbook Solutions for over 50 popular reference books like R.D. Sharma, P.S. Verma and many more, Video lessons with rich animations, Over 14000 high-quality videos conforming to NCERT Books, Unlimited Practice Questions.
- MYCBSEGUIDE: With the myCBSEguide mobile app, you Get FREE access to NCERT solutions, CBSE syllabus, CBSE Sample Papers, Quick revision Notes, NCERT Exemplar solutions and Chapter-wise important questions. Watch best videos, Play & Practice online Tests it provides e-learning solutions for K-12 students, It is one of the most trusted websites among CBSE students and teachers. Features: Access chapter-wise quick revision notes for free, Go through the chapter-wise important questions, Get NCERT solutions for all the classes, Practice unlimited tests online, Play quizzes with your friends in real-time and challenge them online, Get notified of latest news and updates, Revise and practice papers on the go.
- SOLOLEARN: SoloLearn has the largest collection of FREE code learning content, from beginner to pro. You can Choose from thousands of programming topics to learn coding concepts, brush up your programming knowledge, or stay aligned with the latest coding trends. Fresh learning content is created by the community daily, facilitating efficient and effective coder skill improvement. You can learn languages like C, C++, Java, Python, Web Development, Machine Learning, etc. Features: Content is delivered based on your progress, preference, and hottest market trends, Free 24/7 Peer Support, Free knowledge sharing, A free mobile Code editor.
- KHAN ACADEMY: Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. Features: You can learn anything for free, Over 10,000 videos and explanations in math, science, economics, history, etc., over 40,000 interactive Common Core-aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints, navigation and search make it faster to find what you want, Keep learning even when you’re offline, Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your Android and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date.
- BYJU’S – The Learning App: The app says “Fall in Love with learning!” The app wants every student to stay on top in every subject, The Company offers the best teachers including Byju Raveendran, using state of the art technology for visualization. The app provides all the features that allow you to and master all concepts right from High School Foundation Class 6-12 Math & Science to Competitive Exam Prep like JEE, AIPMT, CAT & IAS. Features: Engaging Video lessons, Special Modules on ICSE, CBSE Sample Papers for Class 7-10 students and AIPMT & IITJEE coaching for Class11-12 students, Video lectures For CAT Aspirants directly from Byju and Santosh themselves and complete test series (over 200 chapter wise tests) and 20 Full-Length Mocks, The modules are planned in a way as to provide complete coverage of all state-level Boards, ICSE and CBSE syllabus for class 10, 9, 8 and 7, Complete IIT JEE Preparation and AIPMT Preparation for Class 11-12, Chapter wise Tests for Class 7-12.