Vivo Z5i has been launched as the latest entrant in the Z-series by the Chinese company. The new smartphone Vivo Z5i, which looks similar to the Vivo Z5, comes with a list of specifications that are similar to those of the Vivo U3. The Vivo phone has octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC as well as a 6.53-inch full-HD+ display that make it closer to the Vivo U3 that was launched in China last month and debuted in India as the Vivo U20. However, the Vivo Z5i comes in a single variant that has 8GB of RAM. This is unlike the Vivo U3 that has 4GB and 6GB RAM options. The Vivo U3 also sports a gradient back design and comes with 18W Dual Engine fast charging support.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset which is the same chipset that we see inside the Vivo U20 launched last week in India.
Vivo Z5i (V1941A) specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89 mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
VIVO Z5I BRIEF DESCRIPTION
Vivo Z5i is announced to be launched in November 2019 & will run on Android 9 OS. The Smartphone will be available only in one color i.e. Black & will also have a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS Bluetooth capabilities. The phone will come with 128 GB of internal storage.